Wednesday, August 10, 2005

the krusty krab

i woke up at 2plus in the afternoon and my head felt as heavy as fred flintstone. and so for once, i've decided that i am sleeping too much! and so i went downstairs to eat my lunch, and before i know it, i slept again! so much for decision making.

my hair is annoying the daylights outta me. i need//want to cut it but laziness has other plans. and so, i continued my lazing around at home, drinking lotsa coke and watching tv reruns. and finally, i've developed a cough! whoopeedoo.

i'm hoping that it gets all severe so that i can NOT go school tmr. tmr's timetable ends at 4 and i've gotta stay back for soccer. no offense to any programme but i just dont like the weight of my heavy bag plus the boots all.

okay. i'm gonna like meet the rest for dinner at 730. i'm sick and tired of letting the mosquitoes feast on me already!

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home